1. Why I must choose Estalife Omega-3 Fish Oil as a supplementary to my diet?
To promote better experience of taking supplement, Estalife Omega-3 Fish Oil is designed in a small and easy-to-swallow softgel while reducing swallowing difficulty. It comprises of 30% Omega-3 fatty acids (18% EPA & 12% DHA), giving you a better life, better health and better immunity.
2. Can I take fish oil if I am on warfarin treatment?
No. Fish oil and other products containing omega-3 fatty acids may rarely increase the risk of bleeding when combined with warfarin. We would recommend you in consulting your health care practitioner concerning drug interactions if you are taking any medication.
3. What are the fish species used to produce Estalife Omega-3 Fish Oil?
It depends on the species of fish caught in every season. It consists of Anchovy, Carangidae, Herring, Smelts, Mackerel and Tuna or a combination thereof.
4. Where are the fish caught from?
The fish are caught in the region of Peru, Chile and Morocco.
5. Is this product Muslim friendly?
This product contains no pork, no lard.
6. Do I need to take the product separately from caffeinated beverages eg. Tea and Coffee?
Yes, you are advisable to take supplement at an interval of 1 hour for caffeinated beverages because the acidity in caffeinated beverages may reduce the efficacy of supplement.